Before investing in an IT-based solution to your
ideas, a proof-of-concept (or prototype) may be a wise
activity. These scaled-down sample applications may
save your project on time and budget if planned
and developed wisely.
Do you prefer to limit your risk? Are your ideas not detailed
enough to go full-scale? Do you need a tool to present your
idea to its stakeholders?
Creating a scaled-down prototype of your idea is a
cost-effective way to plan a reliable, robust implementation
of your project. These prototypes can be analyzed and
- Prove the viability of a solution
- Visualize the idea to its stakeholders
- Identify potential barriers to a full-scale solution
- Optimize processes before investing in programming
- Prepare a schedule for a full-scale solution
With a working model in hand, your team will be well-equipped to
budget, plan and execute your ideas swiftly and successfully.