Virtialization is an architecture focused on
expanding the flexibility and limiting the
hardware investment of your IT systems.
By creating virtual servers, your IT systems
can be managed in a number of ways not
practical in previous approaches.
Is your budget for IT hardware limited? Should your IT systems
migrate to new platforms easily? Do you have troubles deliving
presentations or prototypes to customers?
Although software is always bound to other software (such as your
computer's operation system), it is now possible to move
your applications around more effortlessly by packaging them in
virtual servers. Creating virtual servers can provide a number
of benefits to your IT and Sales organizations:
- Maximize IT hardware through intelligent resource sharing
- Deliver package applications to your partners or customers
- Effortlessly migrate your applications to new hardware
- Distribute prototypes without exposing your secure data
- Reduce the cost of hardware ownership
Using a handful of the industry's leading virtualization tools,
tips and tricks, the technical engineers at GDI can help
your projects reach new customers, decrease costs and
adapt to the constant evolution of information technology.